In January 2016 I’m hosting a personal improvement event for women. The 2016 You Are Stronger Than You Think Women’s Event is designed to take women a step further in their commitment to improving their lives. I know from experience, when women accomplish a goal that engages their mind, body and spirit, it makes a lasting impact.
Trudy Bourgeois is our guest mentor for today’s show.
Trudy is a well respected thought leader in the consumer goods industry. Companies like Intel, Pepsico, Walmart, FritoLay and Kellog’s bring her in to provide ongoing leadership training to their employees. She felt a recent talk she did for a group of executive women would benefit the women who plan on attending my event.She delivers enough wisdom in this half hour podcast to help you make lasting changes that will impact the rest of your life.
In this episode:
- What is Creative Disruption? How embracing Creative Disruption in your personal life helps reach any type of goals…running a race, getting a degree, starting a new job…
- How stepping out of the path of being comfortable opens the door for incredible opportunities!
- How to shut up the “itty bitty” committee that meets in your head once and for all.
- Examples of why good really can be the enemy of best in your life.
- How our willingness to break old patterns benefits everyone around us.
Listen to this episode: Breaking Patterns That Are Keeping You Stuck!
Mentioned in this podcast:
How Will You Measure Your Life? by Clay Christensen
Trudy’s Website: Workforce Excellence
2016 Women’s Event Details: www.StrongerThanYouThinkEvent.com
When you connect with me through email, you are joining a community of women who can support and encourage you on your journey! 2+ hours of free video content when you join.