Would $1,000 help you in taking your next bold step in business, in ministry or in your career? How would you use the money?
For the 2nd year in a row we are awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a woman who wants to take a next step in her business, her ministry or her career. Oct 15th to Dec 15th all registered event attendees are eligible and encouraged to apply for the #StartStrongContest Award.
On January 19, 2019 at the 2019 You Are Stronger Than You Think Women’s Event, the winner will be announced!
I’m so grateful for the friends who’ve partnered with me to allow this opportunity to champion you not just with words, but with financial support. It is our pleasure to help you start strong and make bold moves for the Kingdom!
It’s your turn to put action with your faith.
Don’t procrastinate! Don’t talk yourself out of it. Enter the #StartStrongContest today!
How to Participate:
Submit your response to this question: How would $1,000 help you START STRONG in your business, your ministry, your career? What’s your plan for HOW you would use the money? Be specific. My team reads every entry. Show us you have a clear plan for how the money would help you.
The following criteria will be used to determining the winner:
- Is the vision, for how the $1,000 will help you take a next step, clear?
- Have you detailed your plans for maximizing the money and the business advice?
- What is your commitment level to your own idea? What steps have already been taken? What time and resources have already been invested?
THE CONTEST OPENS Monday, October 15, 2018 and CLOSES Saturday, December 15, 2018.
Choose a photo from your life that best describes you. Post it on Facebook and Instagram. Share why you chose that photo and tag your post with the hashtags: #STARTSTRONGCONTEST #STRONGEREVENTPHX.
(If you don’t use social media, email the picture to us at email@example.com and we will post it for you on our social channels.)
**You must COMPLETE ALL 4 STEPS to be eligible for the $1,000 award.**
The Winner agrees…
- to quarterly check up sessions with the event founder, Kendra Tillman
- funds will only be used for business or educational purposes only, and will provide an itemized list at the end of each month of how the funds were allocated (i.e., paperwork to start a for profit or non profit business, course registration, certification fees, etc.)
- to share progress in 2019 as a guest on the StrongHerMe Podcast and in the Facebook group for a #WorkYourPlan Wednesday chat
- to share her progress at the 2020 You Are Stronger Than You Think Women’s Event
- The Deadline to enter the #STARTSTRONGCONTEST is December 15,2018 at 11:59 pm MST.
Read the Official Rules: HERE