“How do you stop living in the regret of past mistakes and start embracing the story God is telling with your life?”
Kendra Tillman, a women’s empowerment coach, knows firsthand how settling in life because of fear gives a false sense of security, stalling you from progressing towards God’s vision for your life. In her journey, God activated courage within Kendra to live out her calling. No longer blocked by fear, Kendra realized her mistakes didn’t have to define her. She learned complacency is not the response to failure, faith is.
You are sure to relate to Kendra’s story of disappointment and self-doubt. In this journal, Kendra will give you her strategy for winning against fear. The STRONG guidelines and resourceful exercises will get you unstuck and moving forward one victory at a time. Like Kendra, you will reclaim your life purpose on the other side.
By completing the journal exercises, women will:
- Protect their authentic happiness in times when life feels unfair.
- Have greater clarity about how God has connected the different areas of their life to help them discover their purpose and calling.
- Uncover new habits and mindsets to set and achieve their goals.
- Awaken and revive their God-given influence in their home, work,and community relationships to improve their work-life balance.
- Rest in the assurance they are approved and accepted by God when mistakes attempt to silence them into shame and regret.
Through this journal and other empowering resources provided through StrongHerMe Coaching & Consulting, Kendra is dedicated to equipping women with biblical truths, dynamic support, and experienced mentors to own their spiritual growth and transformation!