“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb
A growth circle is a small group of women committed to support and collaboration that helps all members push beyond real or imagined challenges to achieve their goals, maximize their potential and live a more happier, healthier life, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
What is the S.T.R.O.N.G Womanhood Growth Circle?
The S.T.R.O.N.G. Womanhood Growth Circle is a sisterhood of accountability for women ready to act courageously in their calling.
This group is best for women…
- who need to silence the voice of self doubt long enough for the truth of how God sees them to penetrate their heart and mind.
- who are unwilling to let fear of failure stop them any longer because purpose is at stake.
- who sense a call to “step up” or “show up” in their life in a greater way but fear appearing “prideful.”
- who want to learn to leverage their strengths to live a happier, more fulfilling life.
- who need a plan of simple actions they can take to awaken their hopes and dreams and live more intentionally.
- who thrive in a small accountability groups of peers and mentors.
- who have a stretch goal that will take anywhere from 90 days to 6 months to accomplish.
The results you can expect:
- decreased nagging anxiety and self doubt about the future
- increased confidence in how God can use your life for His glory
- greater clarity about how God has connected the different areas of your life to help you live your purpose
- new habits and mindsets (beliefs, attitudes, actions) to push you towards your goals
- greater influence in your home, work and community relationships
- a community of women who understand the unique challenges of being a wife and mom while pursuing your purpose.
This is a 90 day program that gives you access to:
- A private 30 minute goal setting session with Kendra to identify specific milestones for progressing in your calling
- A copy of S.T.R.O.N.G. Womanhood: Uncovering Your True Brilliance Workbook
- 3 *live* group coaching sessions a month through video to monitor your goal progress
- An invitation to an in person or virtual small group meetup
- Access to a self paced Uncover Your Brilliance strengths course designed by Stephanie Clerge & Kendra Tillman
(The group is limited to 12 women.)
This 12 week program designed to increase your confidence in God’s grace and equip you to silence the voice of self doubt that comes from acting courageously in your calling.
Weeks 1 & 2: Success Habits
Your perspective of womanhood sets the tone for everything else we encounter together. If that foundation is shaky, it will be unlikely that you will see progress in the other areas. In the storm God went straight to work on mindset: my thoughts and my beliefs. We begin by exploring three success habits connected to our mindset.
Weeks 3 & 4: Authentic Happiness
Happiness and success are inextricably linked. Happiness actually causes success (and not the other way around, as you may have believed). Authentic happiness in life is found in knowing you are living the purpose for which you were created. We explore the role of happiness in achieving your goals.
Weeks 5-11: You Are STRONGer Than You Think
How do we balance the work necessary to be wise managers of our callings and the call to stop working and enter God’s rest? For 6 weeks we will unpack the STRONG framework, a tool that helps support women in leaning into the balance of work and worship.
Weeks 12: In Person Meetup
It’s time to connect in person to celebrate new habits formed, milestones achieved and future progress!
What Others Are Saying About Coaching with Kendra:
Prior to working with Kendra, I spent hours trying to figure out answers to problems that were outside of my area of expertise and responsibilities. Kendra assisted me by asking the right questions to help me focus my efforts towards completing duties related to my expertise and position. For months, I questioned my ability to create a plan to bring this distance learning professional graduate degree program to fruition. Kendra used tools, resources, and monthly planning forms to help me organize my projects. Through the use of these tools she helped me realize that I had developed a plan, I just needed the confidence to execute my ideas. – Dr. Kim Varnado, Physical Therapist