“How do you stop living in the regret of past mistakes and start embracing the story God is telling with your life?”
Hi! I’m Kendra Tillman, a wife, mom of 3 and a women’s empowerment coach. I am dedicated to equipping women with biblical truths, dynamic support, and experienced mentors to own their spiritual growth and transformation.
I know firsthand how settling in life out of fear gives a false sense of security, stalling you from progressing towards God’s vision for your life. Following the pain of a devastating, defining life moment, God by his Holy Spirit took me on a journey of re-activating my courage to live boldly and confidently for him. On my journey, I’ve realized my mistakes don’t have to define me and that complacency is not the response to failure – faith is.
Most importantly, I’ve learned God can be trusted to keep His promises. If you are emerging from a storm in your life and you’re ready to kick fear to the curb, this self guided journal will help you learn to trust God again and to become an active participant in your own rescue. In the journal, I share more of my journey from overwhelming fear and sadness because of our financial loss to greater peace and confidence in God’s faithfulness. I share strategies that will help you redefine success and I unpack 6 core disciplines that will help you live a life that reflects what matters most. Through completing the coaching exercises and journaling, I’m confident you will reclaim your life purpose on the other side.
By completing the journal exercises, women will:
- Protect their authentic happiness in times when life feels unfair.
- Have greater clarity about how God has connected the different areas of their life to help them discover their purpose and calling.
- Uncover new habits and mindsets to set and achieve their goals.
- Awaken and revive their God-given influence in their home, work,and community relationships to improve their work-life balance.
- Rest in the assurance they are approved and accepted by God when mistakes attempt to silence them into shame and regret.
Peek Inside the Journal
ORDER A SINGLE COPY ON AMAZON: