September is my birthday month so we are taking a little walk down memory lane. I’ll share how I grew from the inside out in each season of transition. Episode 99 is special because we’re giving you clips from some of our favorite episodes over the years!
The clips from today’s episode are from the following episodes:
- Episode 82: Year in Review 2020 with Isha Cogborn @ishacogborn
- Episode 43: The Vision is Bigger Than Your Fear @newgeechee @kendratillman
- Episode 44: The Required Cliff Jump with Brandice Daniel @brandicedaniel
- Episode 79: Demystifying Purpose with Nicole Salmon @nicoleosalmon
- Episode 55: How to Break Free from Imposter Syndrome with Felicia Davis @iamfeliciadavis
- Episode 83: What Is Your Dream Opportunity? @kendratillman
- Episode 68: Relationship ROI: Loving Others without Damaging Your Soul with Kelli Center @kellicenter_lpc
- Episode 84: What Courageous Conversation Are You Avoiding? @kendratillman
- Episode 64: Beauty for Ashes with Mel Shipman @coachmelshipman
Body of Work: Finding The Thread That Ties Your Story Together by Pam Slim
Join us for our Fall Activation Circle!
A circle is an intimate group of women who clap for and challenge each other!
The StrongHer.me Activation Circle is a group coaching accelerator for women on a mission to lead more confidently and authentically.
Full details about this unique experience can be found at stronger.me/activationcircle.
The STRONG Womanhood Growth Journal: Activate the Courage to Live Out Your Calling is a self-directed guide for women who want to be active participants in their personal transformation and are looking for a process to mentor them through it. And it’s finally here!
Get it at Amazon: BUY THE BOOK
Amazon Book Review: “I highly recommend this journal. I discovered actionable steps to take on my next journey into becoming more consistent with reaching my goals. The messages shared by Kendra are full of wisdom and timelessness. The thought-provoking questions will assist you in transforming into a confident and courageous woman.”
Subscribe to the #WorkYourPlan Podcast and published episodes will come right to the podcast app on your phone and/or join our email list for email reminders of when a new episode is ready.
If you enjoyed the show, please subscribe, rate it on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify with a short review.
Connect with Kendra personally @kendratillman or @strongherme on Instagram.
Ask a question on the podcast episode at strongher.me or by emailing email@example.com.