An activation circle is a small group of women committed to support and collaboration that helps all members push beyond real or imagined challenges to achieve their goals, maximize their potential and live a more happier, healthier life, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
What is the #WorkYourPlan Activation Circle?
This group program is for the Christian woman who feels shaky in her faith and lacking in confidence after taking a financial leap of faith that didn’t result in the success she expected. You desire a community of women with this shared experience, a mentor who will remind you to lean on God’s spiritual strength and training to help you translate your vision for your next move into an actionable plan.
Over 10 years ago, Daniel (the handsome guy in the picture with me) & I took a big financial leap in business and landed flat on our face. The short story is that it was devastating on multiple levels: financially, mentally, emotionally, relationally and spiritually. Having healed from that season, I stand grateful for how God keeps revealing His grace year after year and continues to restore what we (probably me more than Daniel) thought we lost forever.
Do you have a similar story?
Did you and your spouse “step out” and take a big financial risk, because of a dream in your heart and were left with a financial mess that has taken years of prayer, action, support and God’s grace to recover from?
You’re not alone and you’re not defined by your mistakes. God is working, even when you don’t feel like He’s working.
Have you finally arrived at a season where you sense God leading you to step out again, but fear is attempting to keep you stuck in that last season of disappointment?
Are you ready to get off the sidelines and move forward?
Believe me when I tell you: YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK!
I am a certified life & executive coach who is dedicated to helping women own their spiritual growth & transformation! As the founder of StrongHerMe Coaching, I connect Christian women who have taken a financial leap of faith and landed flat on their face with mentorship to remind them to lean on God’s spiritual strength and training to help them translate their vision for personal and spiritual growth into an actionable plan.
The activation circle is best for women…
- who need to silence the voice of self doubt.
- who are unwilling to let fear of failure stop them any longer because purpose is at stake.
- who sense a call to “step up” or “show up” in their life in a greater way but fear appearing “prideful.”
- who want to learn to leverage their strengths to live a happier, more fulfilling life.
- who need a plan of simple actions they can take to awaken their hopes and dreams and live more intentionally.
- who thrive in a small accountability groups of peers and mentors.
- who have a stretch goal that will take anywhere from 90 days to 6 months to accomplish.
The results you can expect:
- decreased nagging anxiety and self doubt about the future
- increased confidence in how God can use your life for His glory
- greater clarity about how God has connected the different areas of your life to help you live your purpose
- new habits and mindsets (beliefs, attitudes, actions) to push you towards your goals
- greater influence in your home, work and community relationships
- a community of women who understand the unique challenges of being a wife and mom while pursuing your purpose.
What Others Are Saying About Coaching with Kendra:
Prior to working with Kendra, I spent hours trying to figure out answers to problems that were outside of my area of expertise and responsibilities. Kendra assisted me by asking the right questions to help me focus my efforts towards completing duties related to my expertise and position. For months, I questioned my ability to create a plan to bring this distance learning professional graduate degree program to fruition. Kendra used tools, resources, and monthly planning forms to help me organize my projects. Through the use of these tools she helped me realize that I had developed a plan, I just needed the confidence to execute my ideas.
– Dr. Kim Varnado, Physical Therapist
Your Fall 2019 Membership includes:
- Develop Your 30-60-90 Day Strengths Based Growth/Goal Plan
- A signed copy of STRONG Womanhood Growth Journal
- 2 LIVE Group Accountability Sessions per Month
- A Member Vault of Strengths Related Coaching Videos & Exercises