This week is an encore from last year – the secret to finishing strong when you’re tired.This episode was so well received and so relevant I thought I would share it again. It’s a short, practical episode. Stick around until the end, because there’s a homework assignment to prepare you for next week’s year in review episode.
The secret to finishing strong is not necessarily pushing harder, but embracing the rest your soul needs. In this episode we discuss:
- Everything that grows and produces needs times to rest and recover. God has designed us to cycle between effort/work and recovery/rest.
- When we allow time for rest and recovery, it allows things to grow stronger.
- How do we allow time for rest when there’s still work to be done?
- How do we slow down the pace of our lives to enjoy the holiday season?
I’ve got some homework for you. Next week’s episode will be our final episode for 2019. We’re talking about our year in review and mentally preparing for a new year with a one word theme.
Your homework is to grab the free Year in Review download at strongher.me/episode65 and start reflecting on your year by conducting your own year in review:
- List your 3 most memorable WINS of 2019.
- What did you try that you didn’t complete, but you plan to keep working towards in 2020?
- What are 1-2 lessons learned in 2019 that will change how you approach 2020?
Thank you for listening if this podcast has helped you mentally break free in some way in 2019, would you leave us a review on Apple podcasts or wherever you listen to this podcast.
Download your one page sheet for conducting your own year in review: Year in Review One Sheet
Take the 5 Day Challenge: Join the Focus.me Project
The STRONG Womanhood Growth Journal: Activate the Courage to Live Out Your Calling is a self directed guide for women who want to be active participants in their personal transformation and are looking for a process to mentor them through it. And it’s finally here!
Get it at Amazon: BUY THE BOOK
Amazon Book Review: “I highly recommend this journal. I discovered actionable steps to take on my next journey into becoming more consistent with reaching my goals. The messages shared by Kendra are full of wisdom and timeless. The thought provoking questions will assist you in transforming into a confident and courageous woman.”
Subscribe to the #WorkYourPlan Podcast and published episodes will come right to the podcast app on your phone and/or join our email list for a daily email reminder when a new episode is ready.
If you enjoyed the show, please subscribe, rate it on iTunes with a short review.
Connect with Kendra personally @kendratillman on Instagram.
Ask a question on the podcast episode at strongher.me/blog or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download