Over the course of the next 8 weeks I’ll be sharing clips from the sessions at the 2018 You Are Stronger Than You Think Women’s Event. “You Are Stronger Than You Think” is a lifestyle and leadership event for go-getter women and teen girls. Our yearly event is practical and inspirational. It’s a leadership event with the soul of a Christian women’s conference. We laugh. We cry, but we also provide incredible leadership advice for women and girls.
(photo credit: Crystal Clear Photography)
In this week’s episode financial coach, Ericka Young, takes us on a financial road trip to uncover where we are on our financial journey and to help us reach our financial finish line.
In this session we dive into…
- 4 different types of people on the financial road trip
- Maximizing what’s already in your house to achieve your financial goals
- Simple ways to experience a $20K change in your finances
- How to gauge your financial health through your “must know” numbers
- Practical steps towards achieving 1 financial goal
Download the Financial Road Trip Handout from Ericka’s session:
This entire series is going to benefit you if…
- you’re stuck and you aren’t moving forward with the plans you sense are from God, because you fear making mistakes or failing in front of others.
- you struggle with identifying your strengths and how to use them to make a contribution to yourself, your family and others.
- you need a plan of simple actions you can take to start dreaming and living again.
Subscribe to the StrongHer Podcast and published episodes will come right to the podcast app on your phone and/or join our email list for a daily email reminder when a new episode is ready.
If you enjoyed the show, please subscribe, rate it on iTunes with a short review.
Connect with Kendra personally @kendratillman OR @strongherme on Instagram.
Ask a question on the podcast episode at strongher.me/blog or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.