Chrystal Evans Hurst is one of my favorite podcaster-speaker-authors. She is anointed to encourage and equip others to live God’s best for their lives… all while engaging and being present in the small important moments that matter in the everyday.
Chrystal Hurst is here to talk about how a 28 day commitment can help us make prayer a habit in our daily lives. In this episode she recommends that in the midst of many voices telling us how to respond to the world’s problems, we seek God in prayer for wisdom and clarity for how we can be most effective. We end the episode with her answering several listener questions about prayer.
This episode is for you if you’ve ever wondered…
- the role and purpose of prayer as we take action on the vision in our heart
- how to cultivate your relationship with God through prayer
- how to wrestle with disappointment through prayer
- how to make prayer ongoing conversation between you and God
- Pre-order Chrystal’s book: 28 Day Prayer Journey: A Daily Guide to Conversations with God by Chrystal Evans Hurst
- Episode 31: She’s Still There with Chrystal Hurst
Words to Remember…
- “If you still want it, pray for it.”
- “We have to have the kind of faith today, we’ll be glad we had tomorrow.”
- “You have to act today like you want to have the story to tell about how you acted tomorrow.”
Connect with Chrystal
The STRONG Womanhood Growth Journal: Activate the Courage to Live Out Your Calling is a self directed guide for women who want to be active participants in their personal transformation and are looking for a process to mentor them through it. And it’s finally here!
Learn more at StrongHer.me/StrongJournal
Get it at Amazon: BUY THE BOOK
Amazon Book Review: “I highly recommend this journal. I discovered actionable steps to take on my next journey into becoming more consistent with reaching my goals. The messages shared by Kendra are full of wisdom and timeless. The thought provoking questions will assist you in transforming into a confident and courageous woman.”
Subscribe to the #WorkYourPlan Podcast and published episodes will come right to the podcast app on your phone and/or join our email list for a daily email reminder when a new episode is ready.
If you enjoyed the show, please subscribe, rate it on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify or Stitcher with a short review.
Connect with Kendra personally @kendratillman or @strongherme on Instagram.
Ask a question on the podcast episode at strongher.me or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.