If you’ve ever felt like the life you wake up to everyday is not where you imagined you would be at this point, this episode of the podcast is for you.
My guest for episode 31 of the StrongHer podcast is Chrystal Evans Hurst. Chrystal is the best-selling author of “She’s Still There: Rescuing the Girl In You” and co-author of “Kingdom Woman”. She’s a writer, speaker, podcaster, but most importantly a dedicated wife and homeschooling mother of five, aka the COO (Chief Operating Officer) of the Hurst household.
- Asks us to examine how we are cultivating the gifts in us
- What to do when life feels more like a mess than a masterpiece
- How simple joys give us permission to invest in our own soul care
- The importance of setting healthy boundaries in order to do the work God has called you to and get the rest your soul needs
- Why rhythm and routines matter so much
Connect with Chrystal online:
- @chrystalhurst on Instagram & Twitter
Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
“I wasn’t trying to be a speaker… I think sometimes God places desires in you you don’t even recognize, but honoring what you do see just gives him material to work with, when he’s ready to pull you in to a sphere you may not have planned on.” – Chrystal Evans Hurst
Subscribe to the StrongHer Podcast and published episodes will come right to the podcast app on your phone and/or join our email list for a daily email reminder when a new episode is ready.
If you enjoyed the show, please subscribe, rate it on iTunes with a short review.
Connect with Kendra personally @kendratillman OR @strongherme on Instagram.
Ask a question on the podcast episode at strongher.me/blog or by emailing email@example.com.