Over the course of the next 8 weeks I’ll be sharing clips from the sessions at the 2018 You Are Stronger Than You Think Women’s Event. “You Are Stronger Than You Think” is a lifestyle and leadership event for go-getter women and teen girls. Our yearly event is practical and inspirational. It’s a leadership event with the soul of a Christian women’s conference. We laugh. We cry, but we also provide incredible leadership advice for women and girls.
(photo credit: Crystal Clear Photography)
Min Erica Moore, co-Pastor of Faith Christian Center Phoenix and a gifted Bible teacher, leads this practical session that will help you release fear based, limited thinking and renew your mind with promises from scripture.
In this week’s session, Min Erica…
- defines Either/Or thinking and how it’s holding us back
- how to identify and begin to dismantle either or thinking
- questions to ask yourself to uncover how your natural senses impacting your thoughts
- how to replace the lies we hear and believe with the truth of scripture
This entire series is going to benefit you if…
- you’re stuck and you aren’t moving forward with the plans you sense are from God, because you fear making mistakes or failing in front of others.
- you struggle with identifying your strengths and how to use them to make a contribution to yourself, your family and others.
- you need a plan of simple actions you can take to start dreaming and living again.
WAHM Success Radio on Blog Talk Radio
I’m Done with Either Or Thinking Book
You Are Stronger Than You Think Women’s Event
“You have to give your mind permission to think how Jesus thinks.” -Min Erica
“Do what you need to do to guard your heart!” – Min Erica
Subscribe to the StrongHer Podcast and published episodes will come right to the podcast app on your phone and/or join our email list for a daily email reminder when a new episode is ready.
If you enjoyed the show, please subscribe, rate it on iTunes with a short review.
Connect with Kendra personally @kendratillman OR @strongherme on Instagram.
Ask a question on the podcast episode at strongher.me/blog or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download