Over the course of the next 8 weeks I’ll be sharing clips from the sessions at the 2018 You Are Stronger Than You Think Women’s Event. “You Are Stronger Than You Think” is a lifestyle and leadership event for go-getter women and teen girls. Our yearly event is practical and inspirational. It’s a leadership event with the soul of a Christian women’s conference. We laugh. We cry, but we also provide incredible leadership advice for women and girls.
(photo credit: Crystal Clear Photography)
Min Erica Moore, co-Pastor of Faith Christian Center Phoenix and a gifted Bible teacher, leads this practical session that will help you release fear based, limited thinking and renew your mind with promises from scripture.
In this week’s session, Min Erica…
- defines Either/Or thinking and how it’s holding us back
- how to identify and begin to dismantle either or thinking
- questions to ask yourself to uncover how your natural senses impacting your thoughts
- how to replace the lies we hear and believe with the truth of scripture
This entire series is going to benefit you if…
- you’re stuck and you aren’t moving forward with the plans you sense are from God, because you fear making mistakes or failing in front of others.
- you struggle with identifying your strengths and how to use them to make a contribution to yourself, your family and others.
- you need a plan of simple actions you can take to start dreaming and living again.
“You have to give your mind permission to think how Jesus thinks.” -Min Erica
“Do what you need to do to guard your heart!” – Min Erica
Subscribe to the StrongHer Podcast and published episodes will come right to the podcast app on your phone and/or join our email list for a daily email reminder when a new episode is ready.
If you enjoyed the show, please subscribe, rate it on iTunes with a short review.
Connect with Kendra personally @kendratillman OR @strongherme on Instagram.
Ask a question on the podcast episode at strongher.me/blog or by emailing email@example.com.