For the month of September where we will be talking about demystifying purpose. My conversation with Nicole Salmon centers around defining purpose and gaining clarity about your purpose.
When we’re unclear on our calling, we feel stuck and left behind. In today’s conversation, my guest Nicole Salmon helps us demystify “purpose” by revealing the one mindset shift we must make to be fruitful in every season of life. Tune in throughout September as we continue this monthly series on clarifying our purpose.
Purpose coach Nicole Salmon has worked with some pretty inspiring and powerful women over the years. You know the type. Fierce, has it all together and going places? Well at least to the public she is. But in her private life she is also unraveling and not clear about her next move. Why do they end up at her door? Because birds of a feather flock together. If the quest for finding your purpose has left you feeling stuck or left behind, you’re in the right place. In today’s episode, Nicole invites us to reject the idea that purpose is a destination, so that we can begin living from purpose, adapting it as our lifestyle.
In this episode we discuss…
- The dark seasons that leave you feeling like purpose is over & how God uses them to propel you into His purposes for your life.
- The grace of God that overrides shame’s intent to silence and muzzle your calling.
- Walking in your calling as a believer by putting “purpose” into the proper perspective.
- Following Purpose’s breadcrumbs in your life to rediscover and exercise your God-given gifts right where you are.
Words to Remember…
- “Your mistakes do not void your purpose.” – Nicole Salmon
- “The question is not: What do I want to be? But: What do I want to do? I already am somebody.” – Nicole Salmon
- “If the only time you are great is when your title is great, that’s not greatness. That’s a show.” – Nicole Salmon
- “Time doesn’t clarify your purpose. Movement made toward your call in faith does. You will squint at purpose from afar until Jesus returns.” – Nicole Salmon
Keep up with Nicole:
The STRONG Womanhood Growth Journal: Activate the Courage to Live Out Your Calling is a self directed guide for women who want to be active participants in their personal transformation and are looking for a process to mentor them through it. And it’s finally here!
Learn more at StrongHer.me/StrongJournal
Get it at Amazon: BUY THE BOOK
Amazon Book Review: “I highly recommend this journal. I discovered actionable steps to take on my next journey into becoming more consistent with reaching my goals. The messages shared by Kendra are full of wisdom and timeless. The thought provoking questions will assist you in transforming into a confident and courageous woman.”
Subscribe to the #WorkYourPlan Podcast and published episodes will come right to the podcast app on your phone and/or join our email list for email reminders of when a new episode is ready.
If you enjoyed the show, please subscribe, rate it on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify or Stitcher with a short review.
Connect with Kendra personally @kendratillman or @strongherme on Instagram.
Ask a question on the podcast episode at strongher.me or by emailing email@example.com.